- Who's behind Bestprice.com.au?
- Bestprice.com.au is part of CarAdvice. We’re an
independently Australian owned and operated one-stop shop for new car buyers. Whether you’re
researching your new car, looking for the best possible price or just wanting to stay up-to-date
with the latest from the world of cool cars, CarAdvice is your best bet for all things auto.
- Is Bestprice.com.au a broker?
- Definitely not! We’re a team of dedicated and passionate car enthusiasts wanting to bring the fun
back into car ownership. Buying a car shouldn’t be a chore – it should be one of life’s greatest
pleasures. CarAdvice and Best Price aim to remove the pain from buying a new car, and make it as
enjoyable experience as possible.
- So how do we work with dealers?
- It’s a tough market out there. The Internet has changed the way people buy cars. We feed dealers
genuine, ready to buy leads at zero cost to them, with complete transparency over the deal. They can
see what other dealer are offering and counter-offer to secure your business. Who wouldn’t like to
do business under a system like that? We charge the dealers a small fee if you buy the car from them
and refund your $29 at the same time.
- Is the bestprice.com.au service national?
- Totally. Obviously, some areas of Australia have a higher penetration of car dealers than others.
But our system is set up so that we contact the at least five dealers who can deliver to you. It’s
up to you which dealer you choose to buy from.